Swimming pool heaters are the most complicated type of pool equipment.Repairs to pool heaters must be performed by qualified personnel. Gas, solar, electric or oil - Hydrocare repairs any and all types of heaters.
Here is a list of common symptoms and questions:
- My heater will not ignite.
- The pilot won't light?
- Heater won't reach the desired temperature?
- The heater cycles on and off before it reaches the desired temperature?
- Why do I need to frequently relight my pilot?
- I hear "clicking" or "sparking," but my heater will not ignite.
- The heater is leaking water.
- The heater appears to leak only when the burner is lit.....
- Heater top blackened and/or emitting dark exhaust?
- The heater has damage due to excessive heat. Why?
- I have rust returning into my pool?
- My heater makes a whistling noise.
- What should my heater be installed on?
- How much fuel does my heater use?
- How can I save on my heating costs?