Swimming pool heaters are the most complicated type of pool equipment.Here is a list of common symptoms and questions:
- Why do I need to frequently relight my pilot?
- I hear "clicking" or "sparking," but my heater will not ignite.
- The heater is leaking water.
- The heater appears to leak only when the burner is lit.....
- Heater top blackened and/or emitting dark exhaust?
- The heater has damage due to excessive heat. Why?
- I have rust returning into my pool?
- My heater makes a whistling noise.
- What should my heater be installed on?
- My heater will not ignite.
- The pilot won't light?
- Heater won't reach the desired temperature?
- The heater cycles on and off before it reaches the desired temperature?
- How much fuel does my heater use?
- How can I save on my heating costs?
Heating your pool keeps it available to your family and friends early in the season and a bit longer in the fall. Swimming Pool and Spa heaters are the most complicated piece of equipment. The device is a number of moving parts with gas or electricity as the heat source. Treat it as you would a home heating system with regular maintenance and checkups.
Repairs to pool heaters must be performed by qualified personnel. Gas, solar, electric or oil - Hydrocare repairs any and all types of heaters.
From simple small component repair to complete energy efficient system changes and upgrades, contact Hydrocare - servicing all of Connecticut.